Friday, July 29, 2011

MAC Class Recital, 7/13/11

What a fantastic evening!!!!  I tried something new for this class recital having soloists and groups perform between the class routines and it worked!!!  One of my students suggested this and I'm so glad they did.  We will be having recitals in this format from now on.

Students you were awesome performing your dances; you all looked beautiful.  There were several of us competing at Wiggles of the West in Las Vegas and we performed our solos for the competition.  Yes I even performed which normally I don't :-) 

Below are photos and a short video from the evening.  Thank you Clara for taking photos throughout the evening.

Group Shot

Basket Dance, beginning Wednesday night

Indian Fusion, Beginning Tribal Thursday Night

Lest Sexy, intermediate tribal Wednesday night

Skirt dance, beginning tribal Wednesday night

more skirt dance

Sword dance, intermediate cabaret Tuesday night

Veil dance, beginning Tuesday night

Debbie

Rukshana

Lisa

Paula

Lisa

Stephanie & Lisa


Classes start August 2nd for a short 4 week session and the fall session starts August 30th.  See you in class...

Side note: I won Headliner of the Year 2011 at Wiggles of the West.  I also took 3rd place in the Alternative category!

No comments:

Post a Comment